Villas for sale in Cassia, Meydan, Dubai

Cassia is a stylish set of family villas that redefine modern luxury living in Dubai.

Featuring innovative architectural design, first-class amenities and abundant green spaces, this ideally located sub-community is a gem – secluded enough to offer families a perfect place of rest while boasting seamless access to near-by communities and amenities as well as to Dubai’s main arteries. Cassia is a dazzling branch of The Fields’ master plan development.
The Fields (District 11) forms an integral part of Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (MBR) City, which is Dubai’s newest and most thrilling development to date.

Below mentioned some quick facts about the new project:

  • 4 Bed Family Villas with Private Gardens, Private Car Garage with Automated Doors and Maids Room
  • Built Up Area: 2787 Sq. Ft.
  • Easy and quick access to 3 major roads – Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed, Dubai – Al Ain & Al Khalil
  • Community Features – Lush Green Parks, Kids Play Area, Cycling & Jogging Tracks, Retail Centre, & Mosque
  • Anticipated Completion – 2019

This development offers one of the most attractive payment-plans for off-plan property in Dubai: 10% of the purchase price is payable between booking and handover and the remaining 90% is payable over 10 years AFTER handover.

If you would like to know more details about this project, register below or call us at 600548200

Learn More