What Is Pre-Approval?
Pre-approval assesses your borrowing capacity and is the first step to securing a mortgage. This can take up to five working says, however, this can take longer depending on which bank you use and the complexity of your case.
Once pre-approval has been secured and you have settled on a property that you wish to purchase, we manage the rest of the process on your behalf until completion.
What Documents Do I Need?
Documents required can differ depending on your circumstances. Generally, the following documents are required:
- Copy of your passport, visa and Emirates ID
- Salary certificate addressed to ‘PSI Mortgage Department’
- Last six months’ payslips and bank statements
- Latest credit card statements
- Proof of your current address – copy of ADDC/DEWA bill or tenancy agreement
The amount that you can borrow depends mainly on your income and liabilities. You can find the best Mortgage for you by answering a few questions on our online pre-approval.