If you’re looking for luxurious villas, both Saadiyat Island and Yas Island offer exceptional choices. Here are some key points to consider:
– Offers a broader range of options, including villas with 3 to 7 bedrooms.
– Provides a larger selection for larger units in 5 to 6-bedroom configurations.
– Villas on Saadiyat Island tend to be more expensive due to their ultra-luxurious interiors and larger living spaces.
– The average cost of 4-bedroom villas on Saadiyat Island is AED 6.5 million.
– 5-bedroom units on Saadiyat Island average around AED 13 million.
– Saadiyat Island villas generate a return on investment (ROI) of 5.56%, indicating a potentially higher return.
– Offers villas ranging from 3 to 6 bedrooms.
– Provides a more extensive selection for investors seeking 3 to 4-bedroom villas.
– Villas on Yas Island are relatively more affordable compared to Saadiyat Island.
– The average cost of 4-bedroom villas on Yas Island is AED 5.6 million.
– Yas Island’s villas have an ROI of 4.71%, indicating a slightly lower return compared to Saadiyat Island.
It’s important to consider your budget, desired villa size, and expected return on investment when deciding between the two islands.